Tuesday 26 April 2016

All At Once

Today could have been better.

First, I have no idea how it happened but at some point between late morning and one in the afternoon I somehow managed to crack the screen on my smart phone and render it inoperable. The good news is it can be fixed for much less than the cost of a new phone and I should have it back next week. The bad news is I can't find the old phone to use as a substitute in the meantime.

Second, the pump on my new washing machine seems to have a blockage and it doesn't look like the pump assembly can be unscrewed without disassembling other parts first. Pain in the arse.

Third, after taking Tinkerbell for hip surgery last week her recovery was looking great and I was very pleased with her until earlier tonight; either she, or one of the other dogs, has somehow managed to tear her stictches open. And that means a trip back to the vet first thing in the morning and another wad of cash gone.

And on top of that, the factory in Yongkang emailed earlier today to give me several new editing jobs they want done as soon as possible.

Other than that, it's been a good day and I got a lot of work done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation is now in place, as of April 2012. Rules:

1) Be aware that your right to say what you want is circumscribed by my right of ownership here.

2) Make your comments relevant to the post to which they are attached.

3) Be careful what you presume: always be prepared to evince your point with logic and/or facts.

4) Do not transgress Blogger's rules regarding content, i.e. do not express hatred for other people on account of their ethnicity, age, gender, sexual orientation or nationality.

5) Remember that only the best are prepared to concede, and only the worst are prepared to smear.